This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Small pointed blade great for peeling vegetables and for all small cutting jobs
Forged high-carbon stainless steel blade, hand-honed for razor-like sharpness
Traditional-style composition handle is triple-riveted for strength and permanence
Wusthof Classic Paring Knife - 3.5"
You’ll use this knife every day for the precise work of trimming, peeling and slicing fresh produce. Now featuring a more acute edge angle, the high-carbon steel blade cuts with razor sharpness, is easy to maintain and holds its edge for longer.
- Compact spear-point blade is ideal for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
Wusthof Classic 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife - B00005MEGH